Athensoft Open-minded Learning
Programming with Python for Beginners
Course Code:CEIT 4101 Choose your class Register
Python is one of the top three computer programming languages in the world. The Python language is easy to learn, rich in class libraries, and powerful. Python is an interpreted language with no compilation links, similar to the Perl language. Python is interactive, and you can write your program directly in a Python prompt, and run the program immediately. Python is object-oriented, which means that Python supports object-oriented style or code encapsulation in object programming techniques. Python is a beginner's language. Python is a great language for beginner programmers. It supports a wide range of application development, from simple word processing to WWW browsers to games to servers.
A number of world-renowned universities such as the famous Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the University of Toronto, Canada, and the University of Waterloo, Canada, regards it as a compulsory subject for IT or science and engineering or even related majors in management finance.
With the advent of the era of big data, the Python language has been used as a tool language in the fields of scientific computing, matrix computing, machine learning, and neural networks. The Python community is extremely active, and Google has also strongly supported it. Python is getting more and more attention, and learners tend to be younger. More and more young people are investing in the Python language learning, and the trend is inevitable.
Athensoft Open-Minded Learning has a well-organized Python course for young beginners. We will lead candidates to systematically learn Python programming basic syntax, string manipulation and console input and output, branch and loop control process, lists and dictionaries typical data structures and operations, definition and use of functions, the concept and usage of a class, file input and output, etc.
After completing the course, students can learn advanced content and have opportunities to choose multiple development routes such as Big data, AI/Machine Learning, Data Analysis, Server-side programming, Web development, System Administration, Automated-test etc.
- Setup development environment for JavaSE
- Model data with primitive and user-defined data types
- Use loops for iterative processing
- Make decisions using control structures
- Use the Java language to implement algorithms to solve problems
- Apply object-oriented methodology to program design
- Write programs that manipulate file processing
- Hand-in experience
- Study certificate
- Reference letter
- Other proofs of abilities
- A very short term of learning
- Step-by-step training
- Practical and live demos
- In-depth tips & tricks
- Easy to understand
- Learning with projects
- Real work style
- 99.99% success guaranteed
Who benefits the most?
- Anyone who wants or needs to learn the fundamentals of programming.
- Anyone who wants or needs to learn the Java technologies.
- Students who need develop software as part of their course work or thesis.
- Students in any university/college/CEGEP program who wish to acquire practical and hands-on skills in programming.
- Anyone who wants to become a Java educator at level 1.
- Developers currently working in another programming language who want to learn Java in an instructor-led setting.
- Developers who want to expand their knowledge of Java in an instructor-led setting.
Athensoft is everything you need to realize your idea!